aaanuuuuu aaanuuuuu is offline
Junior Member

Post vlook up in word

Hi all,
I have to make letters in word and it will have employee id,salary and other details of the employees.
Is their any way to make it less complicated as I have to do all the thing manually for every employees.
So that when I write employee code of one employee,all other details like salary,name and other details are fetched automatically from other sheet which have all the information compiled.
Any help would be highly appreciated.