BW

Default How do I recover an unsaved Word doc file?

While working on a word document, the program froze and I was unable to save
the work before I closed the program. In the past, long forgotten lost work
suddenly appeared with another opened docuement as a "reovered file." How do
I intentionally recover an interrupted work?

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
[email protected] kamalchetri506@gmail.com is offline

If you've lost the Word document before you could save it, you have still fair chances to recover it back. Microsoft Word has a couple of built-in features like "AutoRecover" and "Word Backup". Refer to this article for complete information - http://wordpress.semnaitik.com/recov...word-document/

I hope the shared information would be helpful here.

Thanks.
abhishek_sachdeva abhishek_sachdeva is offline
Junior Member

Location: Des Monies

Quote:
Originally Posted by BW View Post
While working on a word document, the program froze and I was unable to save
the work before I closed the program. In the past, long forgotten lost work
suddenly appeared with another opened docuement as a "reovered file." How do
I intentionally recover an interrupted work?
For Microsoft Word 2016:
Follow these steps to recover MS Word data:
1. Launch MS Word
2. On Taskbar Click File menu and point to Info in the navigation pane.
3. Click on Manage Document.
4. Click the option “Recover Unsaved Documents”.

For Microsoft Word 2013:
1. Launch MS Word
2. On Taskbar, click the File menu
3. Click on Open
4. Click on Recent Documents.
5. Now scroll to the end of all recent documents,
6. Then click Recover Unsaved Documents.

After all these manual methods, if still problem persist. Then try alternative solution through this you can easily recover MS Word data.
https://www.stellarinfo.com/repair-word-file.php
Hoamuoigio Hoamuoigio is offline
Junior Member

If there are many sad stories, share it with the people you trust. Sharing helps people get closer together and you also relieve some of that sadness.
Dr Driving

chivikoko chivikoko is offline
Banned

I know ctrl+Z

friv -
geometry dash

If someone wants to visit my pages, please enjoy best game portals ever.
leopicasso leopicasso is offline
Junior Member

Five Nights at Freddy's is horror game incredibly unique. It will make you feeling of dread when play. If you're like to scary games you should play this game out!