Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
mcjWrites mcjWrites is offline

Default How can I use a stylus on Word documents?

My Lenovo thinkpad has a stylus, and I believe I have used it in the past to
make comments and symbols on Word documents, but I can't remember how I
enabled it so the screen recognized the stylus. It's easy to use in OneNote,
but Word has me stumped at present. Thanks! Mary