ontacts

Default Stripper Contacts

Would like to know a very good contact to use for strippers
Greg Maxey

You might start with the Yellow Pages under "Escort Services."

--
Greg Maxey/Word MVP
See:

ontacts wrote:
Would like to know a very good contact to use for strippers

Treesy

I'd ask Greg Maxey for his "little black book".

Would like to know a very good contact to use for strippers

Actly1941 Actly1941 is offline
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by ontacts View Post
Would like to know a very good contact to use for strippers
Hey buddy, there are so many online websites available by which you can easily get the services, For example, if you lived in Instanbul then you may have a look at this https://vipgirlsistanbul.com/categor...l-escort-girls website. They have so many Models which you can select hourly, for a day, or weekly. Please check and do contact to their WhatsApp no.