aw13973 aw13973 is offline
Junior Member

Default display too small

the display is way too small.

It only occupies a small part of the screen.

I tried all the different view settings and they all seem to work, but still the display is too small to.

It is not just the size of the font.

I am using calibri 11.

I don't have this problem on my other computers.

I have not been successful when I tried to import the settings from the other computers to this computer.

Help close
aw13973 aw13973 is offline
Junior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by aw13973 View Post
the display is way too small.

It only occupies a small part of the screen.

I tried all the different view settings and they all seem to work, but still the display is too small to.

It is not just the size of the font.

I am using calibri 11.

I don't have this problem on my other computers.

I have not been successful when I tried to import the settings from the other computers to this computer.

Help close
ps problem occurs with all 5 views especially print layout view.

i tried repair and reinstall

date display, ie; 5th of the month, quit showing the "small" th. Jack New Users 1 March 25th 10 09:00 PM
How do you change text to display in small capitals in Word 2007: eaglesight Microsoft Word Help 5 February 28th 08 04:02 AM
Dratted small i! aalaan New Users 5 October 20th 06 08:25 AM
display small St for Street Bob New Users 3 September 23rd 06 03:55 PM
display of embedded graphics lags, sometimes they will not display kl Microsoft Word Help 1 December 21st 05 09:09 PM