Problems with booklet printing in Word 2007

Old June 22nd 09, 07:09 PM posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
David Ely

Default Problems with booklet printing in Word 2007

When I print out a booklet the text is printing two pages on one on some
pages but the graphics are printing on two pages as they should. The text
for Page 3 and page 12 are both on page 3 whereas the picture on page 12
remains on page 12. When I look at the print preview it looks fine, but it
obviously prints out wrongly. Is this a Word problem or a printer problem?
Please help if you can. Thank you.
David

Old June 22nd 09, 11:46 PM posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout

It's a Word problem. The only known workaround is to save the document in
Word 97-2003 format. Sorry!

http://word.mvps.org