Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
How do I unlock the 'fn' key? How do I unlock the 'fn' key? is offline

Default The 'fn' key

My 'fn' key is locked on so that I have to hold down the 'fn' key to use the
standard keys. How do I turn it off?
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement

Ask the manufacturer of your keyboard or your computer. Nothing to do
with Word.

On May 12, 11:04*pm, How do I unlock the 'fn' key? How do I unlock
the 'fn' wrote:
My 'fn' key is locked on so that I have to hold down the 'fn' key to use the
standard keys. How do I turn it off?

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Tony Jollans Tony Jollans is offline

Certainly nothing to do with Word. My guess is that you are using a laptop
without a numeric keypad and have NumLock on - try pressing Fn+NumLock and
see if that resets things.

--
Enjoy,
Tony