Posted to microsoft.public.word.mailmerge.fields
Elizabeth

Default How do I get mail merge to fill all labels on each sheet?

I have a list of only about 20 addresses. When I attempt a mail merge for
Labels, each sheet of labels is displaying addresses filled in on about half
of the labels, followed by 4 rows of labels left blank, followed by two more
pages filled the same way. This means 3 pages of labels when 1.5 would work.
??