Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Reez Reez is offline

Default Templates open behind current document and add an additional docum

Using Word 2002 within Office 2003 SP3 on XP SP2.

I create a template and save it. When opening the template, it also opens a
second document and then places the template in position 2. i.e Open word.
Opens document 1. Then open template. I now have 3 documents open. Blank
document 1, Template at Document 2 and blank document as document 3. Open
another template and now I have 5 open documents. Blank 1, template 2, Blank
3, template 4, blank 5.

Any ideas?

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Reez Reez is offline

Default Templates open behind current document and add an additional d

I thought so. How can I see the macro that runs the auto new command.
Appreciate your help!