molson

Default Protected Fields

I have a Word doc that doesn't show as protected, but I can not edit some
text in the doc. The curssor skips across some words as if they are protected
when I try to delete them.
Specifically -they are dates on an LOI that I am trying to change.
Thanks for Any help!
Fran MacDonald

Try to forward them to yourself in a document and I believe that you will be
able to change the dates. This has worked for me. What I did is select and
copy the text and paste it in Word and "voila" I could make the changes. I
do it all the time in Windows XP Pro.

I sure hope that this solves your problems. Let me know. I know so little
and I am the one usually getting help. It feels great to make my
contribution.

Fran