Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
Steve Koenig Steve Koenig is offline

Default Added a page border but no bottom line via print preview

I created a page border but when I view the page via print preview, the
bottom line of the page border doesn't show up. The help screen refers to a
print layout view but that information doesn't seem to apply.
I tried to change the page margins to see if that would fix the problem, but
no.
Any suggestions?
Thanks,
Steve Koenig