Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Karen Karen is offline

Default is there an auto complete function for words or phrases in 2007

I was 'upgraded' to 2007 from 2003 and am not happy about it. I have lost
all my auto complete words and phrases; some of them paragraphs. Can anyone
help me find out if this function is a possibility in word 2007? Many
thanks. K