Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
Bob Arnett Bob Arnett is offline

Default Move an entire section in Word 2007

I need to move an entire section including custom header and footer from the
end of my document to two sections prior. Is this possible without having to
reconstruct the page layout/header/footer?
Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
Jay Freedman Jay Freedman is offline

On Fri, 12 Jun 2009 14:43:01 -0700, Bob Arnett
wrote:

I need to move an entire section including custom header and footer from the
end of my document to two sections prior. Is this possible without having to
reconstruct the page layout/header/footer?

Yes, it's possible. The key is to include the section break from the _end_ of
the section you're moving, which is where all that stuff is stored. See
http://www.word.mvps.org/FAQs/Format...thSections.htm.

--
Regards,
Jay Freedman