mimi

Default footnotes on wrong page

I am using Office for XP, Word 2002.
I am trying to write a paper with footnotes, i started from a blank page
and the footnotes slop over to the next page. in other words,
footnote #3 for example, refers to the second paragraph on page one, but the
footnote itself is on page 2.
I can take the document to my office, where there is a slightly different
version of the same program, and fix it. but it would be nice to be able to
get it to work at home.
come on Microsoft!
Daiya Mitchell

See he
http://word.mvps.org/FAQs/Formatting...OnDiffPage.htm

And here, re taking it to your office--the same issues are involved:
http://word.mvps.org/faqs/formatting/TextReflow.htm

--
Daiya Mitchell, MVP Mac/Word
Word FAQ: http://www.word.mvps.org/