Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Lime Rat Lime Rat is offline

Default Looking for "change order" template for contract project work

Looking for any type of "change order", "work change order", or "additional
work" type template that can be modified for specific use in project or
maintenance work with contractors.
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement

Its possible that the MS-hosted bank of templates by MS and third
parties will offer something:
http://office.microsoft.com/en-us/te...s/default.aspx

Otherwise, try Google. Few people on this group have templates to share.