Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
IndexTurret IndexTurret is offline

Default Browse by text box: pls add this feature to Word!

Suggestion for new feature in Word: Browse by text box. (Please pass to best
recipient of such feedback.) In Word currently you can browse by object using
various object types. Eg, browse by table, browse by graphic, etc. It would
be VERY great if you could add one more object type: browse by text box. The
lack of a way to do this is something that I (and, I suspect, plenty of other
people) have to work around recurrently. I bet that this feature would not be
very hard to add. Thanks very much for considering.

click "I Agree" in the message pane.