Posted to microsoft.public.word.mailmerge.fields
BANKBOY

Default Merging Excel worksheets

Hi there,

I am trying to merge an excel spreedsheet that utilizes 3 worksheet for
various calculations, however I only want to import the first worksheet into
the mail merge.

It seems that word is automatically importing all 3 worksheets creating.

Any ideas?

THANKS PEOPLES
Posted to microsoft.public.word.mailmerge.fields
Doug Robbins - Word MVP

In Word, from the Tools menu, select Options and then go to the General tab
and check the box against the item "Confirm conversions at open." After you
do that, when you attach the data source to the mail merge main document,
you will be given a choice of the method by which the attachment should be
made. Select the DDE option.

--
Hope this helps.

services on a paid consulting basis.