Bulbguy

Default How do I type half a page upside down

I wish to type a document so that when it is folded from the top of the
page to the bottom, the page can be turned to the left or right and the text
is viewed correctly. In other words, I need to type half a page followed by
the balance of the page upside down.

Graham Mayor

The simplest way is to have two documents, one for each half and print the
two at opposite ends of the paper.
The next method is to use a one rown two cell table in landscape mode and
rotate the text in both cells one to the left and the other to the right.
The final option is to use the method suggested at
http://www.gmayor.com/rotate_text.htm

Bulbguy wrote:
I wish to type a document so that when it is folded from the top of
the page to the bottom, the page can be turned to the left or right
and the text is viewed correctly. In other words, I need to type
half a page followed by the balance of the page upside down.

Boud

This is usually only needed when you want to print a document out. I use the
printer settings to set the paper print to duplex and two pages per sheet
with top-top folding. That works fine, but depends on whether your printer
has this capability. Sometimes when you first install your printer driver it
won't do this and you need to download the latest one from the manufacturer.