Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Pamela

Default my open file list/dialogue box is not working properly

All of my files and my documents are not listing properly when in word or
other softward programs. I can tell they are still there, but they are no
longer listed and when I try and save a new file its trying to rewrite one of
the documents on the file. My biggest concern is that my dialogue box no
longer lists my documents and the files listed to not open automatically from
that dialogue box.

I would really appreciate some help.

Thank you, Pamea