Mary Lee M

Default Printing Linked files

Rather than inserting all of the drawings into a manual, I want to link the
set of 11 X 17 drawings included at the end so that they print out with the
same print command. Is there a way to do this?

These drawings originate in CAD, and we are trying to figure out the best
way to use them. The CAD operator can save them as .wmf and as .pdf. Can I
get the .pdf to print out with my document?

Thanks.
--
Mary Lee

Mary Lee M

Thanks, Suzanne - I did not think so, but promised to check it out.

"Mary Lee M" wrote in message
Rather than inserting all of the drawings into a manual, I want to link

the
set of 11 X 17 drawings included at the end so that they print out with

the
same print command. Is there a way to do this?

These drawings originate in CAD, and we are trying to figure out the best
way to use them. The CAD operator can save them as .wmf and as .pdf. Can I
get the .pdf to print out with my document?

Thanks.
--
Mary Lee

Upgrading MS Office caused Word Docs to DISAPPEAR?! Friendship Center New Users 6 January 27th 05 09:56 PM
Linked Worksheet Object not printing colour FIL Microsoft Word Help 3 January 26th 05 03:46 PM
Excel worksheet in Word linked text boxes Eduardo Oliveira Page Layout 0 January 5th 05 11:23 PM
Duplicate Files John Flatley New Users 1 December 22nd 04 08:17 AM
RECOVER Temp FILES from CD-RW Kimla Microsoft Word Help 0 December 6th 04 02:59 PM