Giambattista

Default cannot find this file: msgr3IT.dll

Word cannot find this file: msgr3IT.dll (italian grammar checker)
I have been looking for a download in Microsoft.com + online help but I
cannot find it.
Bob Buckland ?:-\)

Hi Giambattista,

Are you using an Italian language edition of MS Office?
Which version of Office do you have?

The Italian proofing tools are not included with the English
Language editions of Office. They are included with the
Croatian, German, Italian and Slovenian localized editions of Office.
You can add the Office Proofing Tools kit (sold separately) to
add other language proofing tools.
http://microsoft.com/office/editions...fingtools.mspx

======
--
Let us know if this helped you,

Bob Buckland ?:-)
MS Office System Products MVP

For Everyday MS Office tips to "use right away" -
http://microsoft.com/events/series/a...andtricks.mspx