Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
jack 1

Default margin setup

ROUTINE: to page setup - margin settings - A4 paper - all margins revised to
0.5" - apply to all future papers - default - notice "will apply to all in
future."

However, next time Word doc is called up, margins reverts to original
setting, e.g. 1.0" right; 1.25" left; 1.0" bottom and top.

I must now go through the Page Setup routine everytime I pull Word.