Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
asmith asmith is offline

Default How do I get rid of the split screen?

I have a split screen. One is displayed on top and another below it.
How do I get rid of that view?

Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout

Assuming that the vertical scroll bar is displayed, you can position your
mouse over the point between the panes until it becomes parallel lines with
arrows pointing away in both directions. Drag to the top of the scroll bar.
Or use Window | Remove Split.

"asmith" wrote in message
I have a split screen. One is displayed on top and another below it.
How do I get rid of that view?

Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
Luc Luc is offline

Asmith,
Move your cursor on the split till it changes in a double horizontal line
with an two arrows, double click or drag to the top of your screen.
Or choose Window menu, remove split.

--
Luc Sanders
(MVP - PowerPoint)

"asmith" schreef in bericht
I have a split screen. One is displayed on top and another below it.
How do I get rid of that view?

How do I get rid of the split screen? asmith Page Layout 0 March 6th 07 03:01 PM
Split screen problem. Jean Microsoft Word Help 1 March 31st 06 02:14 PM
Split Screen Dee Microsoft Word Help 1 February 24th 06 08:08 PM
Split screen Zoelle Page Layout 1 November 17th 05 04:24 PM
shortcut for split screen BorisS Microsoft Word Help 2 August 7th 05 07:08 PM