Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Faye

Default Change my default printer settings in Word 2003

How can I change the default printer settings in Word 2003 so that match
other programs on my computer.
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Beth Melton

What printer settings are you trying to change?

Beth Melton
Microsoft Office MVP

Word FAQ: http://mvps.org/word
MVP FAQ site: http://mvps.org/