Juliet Christman via OfficeKB.com

Default Document History

Can I tell when a document has been viewed or opened prior to the most
recent accessed date (in properties)?
Any help would be greatly appreciated. -Juliet

Jay Freedman

Juliet Christman via OfficeKB.com wrote:
Can I tell when a document has been viewed or opened prior to the most
recent accessed date (in properties)?
Any help would be greatly appreciated. -Juliet

No, that information isn't stored anywhere.

--
Regards,
Jay Freedman

Bob Buckland ?:-\)

Hi Juliet,

You may be able to tell the last times *you* have
accessed it if you use File=Open and choose
'My Recent documents'/history

If the default behavior of Office XP or 2003 is
in effect then there would be a windows shortcut
created there each time the document was opened by you,
or on your machine.

The last time it was printed would show if you
open the document and look at File=Properties or
from windows explorer right click on the document
and look at the properties to see when it was last
opened (accessed)/printed without opening the file
now and thus update the data.

=========
"Juliet Christman via OfficeKB.com" wrote in message
Can I tell when a document has been viewed or opened prior to the most
recent accessed date (in properties)?
Any help would be greatly appreciated. -Juliet
--
Let us know if this helped you,

Bob Buckland ?:-)
MS Office System Products MVP