Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
Jeff Jeff is offline

Default Creating a table of effective pages

I am creating an employee Standard Operations Manual and need to be able to
show the effective status of each individual page in the document. In the
past this was done by creating a table with a column for each page number
followed by columns for the page's revision number, effective date and a
blank to enter initials. The data was manualy updated with each page
revision.

The footer in my document already contains the info; Page x of x, Date, and
Revision #. Is there some way to link this data to the appropriate cells in
the table so that whenever a change is made to the footer it updates the
Effective Pages Table automatically?

Thanks for the help.