ger8 ger8 is offline
Junior Member

Default question regarding ms 2007

Hi,
I have ms word 2007 and want to know if i can do a conversion that's simple. I want to take a finished work document and convert it to where each sentence has it's own line. I thought there might be a way to simply do this with find and replace but I don't think so. thanks.
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement

In the Find box, type a period and a space. In the Replace With box,
type a period and ^p (that's the "Special" code for a paragraph mark).
Click Replace All.

(Of course if a sentence doesn't fit on the page width you've got,
it'll take more than one line.)

--
ger8

ger8 ger8 is offline
Junior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Peter T. Daniels View Post

On Nov 28, 3:36*pm, ger8 wrote:
Hi,
I have ms word 2007 and want to know if i can do a conversion that's
simple. *I want to take a finished work document and convert it to where
each sentence has it's own line. *I thought there might be a way to
simply do this with find and replace but I don't think so. *thanks.

--
ger8
Thank you Peter. That's exactly what I was looking for.

Jerry

Word 2007 question DJ New Users 1 November 16th 09 01:47 AM
Word 2007 question Toolongdrumsolo New Users 3 October 13th 09 05:21 PM
Word 2007 question DBourbeau Microsoft Word Help 1 July 27th 09 09:55 PM
word 2007 question :-) Jake Microsoft Word Help 2 February 19th 08 05:37 PM
ms word 2007 question richard New Users 7 January 26th 07 10:37 AM