Semerson

Default MS Word 2000 crashing during a font change

Any fix to keep MS Word of Office 2000 from crashing while changing the font?
You can change the font size, just not the font. I'm using Windows XP x64
and I'm pretty sure I've got all the service packs and updates installed.

Semerson

It's not a special font. It's a standard font that comes with word. I can't
change from Times New Roman to Ariel or anything else. As soon as I hit the
drop down menu button (down arrow) to select a new font, it crashes.

"Semerson" wrote in message
Any fix to keep MS Word of Office 2000 from crashing while changing the

font?
You can change the font size, just not the font. I'm using Windows XP

x64
and I'm pretty sure I've got all the service packs and updates installed.

Have you tried deleting and reinstalling the printer, as suggested?

news

"Suzanne S. Barnhill" wrote:

This could be a symptom of a damaged font or printer driver. Try

deleting
and reinstalling the font. If that doesn't help, try deleting and
reinstalling the problem font.

newsgroup so
all may benefit.