Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
Gloria Gloria is offline

Default Microft Button and Documents List

Hello

How do you delete the number of files that show up in the recent document
list (e.g. when you click on the Microsoft Office button). I don't want so
many files showing up on the recent document list - only one or two. It's
too hard to distinguish between recent and older versions of the same
document.
Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
CyberTaz CyberTaz is offline

When you go to the Office Button click the Word Options button at the bottom
of the panel, then select Advanced. Scroll to the Display section & set the
number of Recent Documents to whatever you wish.

HTH |:)
Bob Jones
[MVP] Office:Mac

On 3/18/07 12:03 PM, in article