Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
Al Franz Al Franz is offline

Default Only Table's 1st Cell has Margins?

Setup a table of 1 row and 5 columns. On the ruler I only see margins I can
move for the 1st cell. The other cells have a very narrow left and right
margin so any word displays one char per row. And I see no margin settings
on the ruler for anything but the 1st cell. What could I be doing wrong?

Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
Terry Farrell Terry Farrell is offline

If I understand this correctly, it may be that the table is set to AutoFit
to Contents and there are no contents in these columns. With the cursor in
the table, use Table, AutoFit and select Fit to Window.

--
Terry Farrell - MS Word MVP

internal cell margins Caryl Tables 3 February 2nd 07 06:37 PM
Problem with cell margins with using WordML Tim Tables 0 November 30th 06 09:59 AM
cell margins tealady Tables 2 August 17th 06 04:36 PM
Cell Margins in Tables oceanmist Microsoft Word Help 2 August 11th 06 08:20 PM
How do I set default table cell margins? Jennae Tables 1 August 26th 05 04:52 PM