Bigboppinb

Default How to change page numbering format in word?

I am trying to number my pages using semaphore (flags) Is there anyway to
update the page numbering format to except another format? I do have a
documet with 1-300 already completed. Just would like to find some way other
that cutting and paisting the new format into each page.
Doug Robbins

I have no idea what you mean by "number my pages using semaphore (flags)"
even though I do remember the semaphore code that I learnt in the boy scouts
about 50 years ago.

Regardless, if you know how to apply that sort of numbering, if the page
numbers are in the header or footer of the document which is where they
should be, all you need to do is open the header/footer and make the change
there.

--
Hope this helps.

services on a paid consulting basis.