Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Arun J Arun J is offline

Default This is a Test Message - Pls do not reply

This is a Test Message - Pls do not reply
--
Arun J
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Kara the Computer Tutor[_2_] Kara the Computer Tutor[_2_] is offline

Answer test
--

"Arun J" wrote:

This is a Test Message - Pls do not reply
--
Arun J

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Arun J Arun J is offline

This is test for testing purpose
Sorry for any inconvienience for all.
--
Arun J

"Kara the Computer Tutor" wrote:

Answer test
--

"Arun J" wrote:

This is a Test Message - Pls do not reply
--
Arun J

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Kara the Computer Tutor[_2_] Kara the Computer Tutor[_2_] is offline

Test
--
Kara
http://www.karathecomputertutor.com

"Arun J" wrote:

This is a Test Message - Pls do not reply
--
Arun J

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement

There are newsgroups on this server specifically for testing purposes.
Please use one of those.

http://word.mvps.org

"Arun J" wrote in message
This is a Test Message - Pls do not reply
--
Arun J

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement

In that case, he should know better.

http://word.mvps.org

"Arun J" wrote in message
This is a Test Message - Pls do not reply
--
Arun J

.

This is a Test Message - Pls do not reply Kara the Computer Tutor[_2_] Microsoft Word Help 1 January 17th 10 04:23 AM
Test - Pls ignore Pitter New Users 1 July 9th 09 04:58 PM
test - pls ignore jgt New Users 0 October 8th 08 07:25 AM
How do I reply to a message without sending all attachments? Grandma Anne Microsoft Word Help 2 July 13th 06 08:32 PM
Pls help-I keep getting an error message when I open Word apache sam in Payson Microsoft Word Help 2 December 27th 05 11:59 PM