paste as EXCEL Worksheet Object

Old April 16th 05, 02:51 AM
LCC

Default paste as EXCEL Worksheet Object

Hi! Everyone

When part of the EXCEL worksheet is pasted in WORDS as
EXCEL Worksheet Object (under Paste Special), how could we
hide the gridlines in the pasted Excel Worksheet Object
during printing?

Thanks.

LCC
Old April 16th 05, 04:13 AM
CyberTaz

Hi LCC-

If it is an Excel Object, double-click it to open the object in an Excel
Window, then go to Excel's FilePage SetupSheet and remove the check for
Gridlines.

HTH |:)

Old April 16th 05, 05:51 AM
LCC

Thanks for your reply.

Regret to inform you that in my original EXCEL, the
Gridlines option is NEVER checked.

After pasted as object in WORDS, the print preview always
shows the gridlines.

LCC

If it is an Excel Object, double-click it to open the

object in an Excel
Window, then go to Excel's FilePage SetupSheet and

remove the check for
Gridlines.

HTH |:)

On 4/15/05 9:51 PM, in article 14a701c54226$c56c5990

, "LCC"

--

.

Old April 16th 05, 10:48 AM
Robert M. Franz

Hello lcc

LCC wrote:
Regret to inform you that in my original EXCEL, the
Gridlines option is NEVER checked.

After pasted as object in WORDS, the print preview always
shows the gridlines.

If you don't find a better solution: Set the Excel cells to have borders
on all sides and format those as _white_.

HTH
Robert
--
/"\ ASCII Ribbon Campaign | MS
\ / | MVP
Old April 16th 05, 12:18 PM
LCC

Hi! Robert

Thanks for your suggestions.

In fact, the other way to overcome this is to paste as a
picture. But I am reluctant because this makes my file
size very big (I suppose so), as I have more than 200
EXCEL objects in the same WORDS document!!

LCC