~zeng

Default help:"error, reference source not found"

HI:

I'm working on a multi-level heading document. In one of the chapters,
there's a table, where the first col is a list of headings of one particular
chapter, say 5. so the first col looks like this:

5.1
5.2
5.3

each of the above headins is referenced to section 1, 2, 3...of chapter 5.

the field code is like:

{REF _Ref49676856 \r \h \* MERGEFORMAT}

while some of the links work, others give me an "error, reference not found"
message.

my question is:

1. how did the author achieve this? ie. putting a list of headins in a
table? I do know how to generate automatically a TOC using differnet levels
of headins, but how could he/she do this in a table? especially partially a
TOC, with only one chapters' headings?

2. how can I fix the broken links? where to find the bookmarked places?

any help appreciated.

Regards.