Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
Catster Catster is offline

Default How do I duplicate all cells for postcard templates?

I am using the 4-to-a-page template and would like all four postcards to be
the same. Unfortunately, the downloaded template from Avery doesn't seem to
have an option to do this... Any ideas?
Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
Jay Freedman Jay Freedman is offline

On Mon, 16 Jul 2007 14:12:01 -0700, catster
wrote:

I am using the 4-to-a-page template and would like all four postcards to be
the same. Unfortunately, the downloaded template from Avery doesn't seem to
have an option to do this... Any ideas?

The "template" is just a document containing a table with cells sized
to match the postcards.

If the content is text only, just copy the first card to the
clipboard, select the entire table (either click the little square
handle off the upper left corner of the table, or use the menu Table
Select Table), and paste. All the cells will fill with the same
content.

If graphics are involved, you're probably better off using the macro
at the end of the article http://www.gmayor.com/graphics_on_labels.htm
(and see http://www.gmayor.com/installing_macro.htm if needed).

--
Regards,
Jay Freedman

postcard?? L. New Users 2 September 25th 06 05:47 PM
MS Word: select cells range and duplicate same data in all cells clarice Microsoft Word Help 0 June 1st 06 04:19 AM
how do i format a postcard kimberly Microsoft Word Help 1 January 23rd 06 10:01 PM
3 x 5 Postcard Ken Newberger Microsoft Word Help 2 June 17th 05 04:17 PM
Excel cells can reference other cells to display its contents/any. 50gumbys Microsoft Word Help 1 February 9th 05 11:33 AM