Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
chris

Default Find Query

Is there some way I can find:
. Font: Times New Roman AND
. not Paragraph marks AND
. not pictures
ie I am wanting to only find places where characters exist, using the
Times New Roman font.

Thanks!

--
chris
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
CyberTaz

In the Find dialog make sure your in the Find What field with no content
typed in. Then click the More button at the bottom, click the Format button
& choose the formatting you're looking for. Think to click the No Formatting
button when done so you don't overlook doing so when you use the feature
again.
--
HTH|:)
Bob Jones