How do I automatically calculate Word Tables?

Old February 22nd 05, 07:39 PM
atomiton

Default How do I automatically calculate Word Tables?

I am trying to do a simple User input Form where there is a table with fields
(all bookmarked) and then a sum at the bottom. I don't want to use an Excel
table... and of i lock the form, I can't click the total to F9 it.

Is there a better way?
Old February 22nd 05, 11:29 PM

If you use a calculated field for your total and check the box for
"Calculate on exit" in the Form Field Options of each field that contributes
to the total, it will update automatically.