Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Frustrated Secretary

Default After using underscore, how do I eliminate automatic line at bott.

I am using Word 2000. I am creating a centered title, return, and then use
the underscore key to draw a line the full width of the page. However, Word
wants to change the underscore to a different type of line which I cannot
eliminate. I can use the return key and move it down the page, but I cannot
eliminate it. When I reach the bottom of the page, if I use Ctrl-enter to
make a page break, Word again enters that stupid line. How can I stop this,
and how can I eliminate the lines it has already created????