Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
ADKR ADKR is offline

Default Opening '07 doc in '02 Word

Is there anyway I can open a Word 2007 document attached to an email with my
Word 2002 program? Thanks.
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
JoAnn Paules JoAnn Paules is offline

Yes. Download the Compatibility Pack from Microsoft's website. (I don't have
that bookmarked but a quick websearch will yield the site)

--

JoAnn Paules
MVP Microsoft [Publisher]

news