Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
AGG

Default Printing #12 envelopes

The addressee infomation prints at the top of the # 12 envelope instead of
centerd. Even if I use "customize," using the same dimensions, I get the
same result. Anyone with suggestions?

Thanks,
Alex
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Jay Freedman

See http://www.gmayor.com/changing_envelope_layout.htm

--
Regards,
Jay Freedman
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
AGG

Thanks for your help. I can get it just right on the print preview, but I
cannot get it to actually print where I want it. I just donot understand why
the standard layout for #12 will not at least get it in at least the right
ball park. The other sizes work well.