Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Lorenz Rebmann Lorenz Rebmann is offline

Default Delete Table Styles in Catalog

Hi all

How can I remove standard table-styles in word?
The answer of Word when I try to delete one is that the style will remain in
catalog - but I want to delete it from the catalog...

I'm creating a dedicated normal.dotx.

Hope there is anyone able to help me...

Kind Regards,
Lorenz
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Lorenz Rebmann[_2_] Lorenz Rebmann[_2_] is offline

Default Solved: Delete Table Styles in Catalog

I found the wonderful and amazing function of "Document Protection".
There I can set the available Styles and it works perfect.