Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Questions. I've got questions...... Questions.  I've got questions...... is offline

Default Duplication of same page in same window. How to reverse?

Have duplication of one page in window. How can I return to single page
display in window?
Thanks -
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement

On Jan 11, 11:32*pm, Questions. I've got questions...... Questions.
I've got wrote:
Have duplication of one page in window. *How can I return to single page
display in window?
Thanks -

Click on the bar between the two halves and drag it up to the top (or
down to the bottom) of the window.

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement

Or, if this is Word 2003 or earlier, use Window | Remove Split. Or, if you
are using Side by Side windows, click the Close Side by Side button on the
floating toolbar.

http://word.mvps.org