Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
pms pms is offline

Default Text box positioning

I need any suggestions/ideas on positioning a text box or floating table that
has a link to an interchangeable graphic (which changes during a merge
process). We have a third party component (Aspose) to convert the merged
files to PDF documents. Using Word 2003. When the file merges, the text boxes
and graphics appear in the proper position on the bottom of the page. When
the file is run through the Aspose process, the boxes reposition to the
center of the page. We are told that this product does not support floating
tables or text boxes. Any ideas? Thanks, PMS