Scared

Default how do you double-space each of the words?

I am trying to double space my words, you know, having each word seperate by
two, not one, spaces.

Press spacebar twice at the end of each word. Or, after finishing the
document, replace one space with two. But why in the world do you want to do
this?

"Scared" wrote in message
I am trying to double space my words, you know, having each word seperate

by
two, not one, spaces.

John Doue

Scared wrote:

I am trying to double space my words, you know, having each word seperate by
two, not one, spaces.

If you want to do this occasionally, a search (for single space) and
replace should do it. Or assign a macro inserting double spaces to a key
board combination and use it when you are finished typing a word. But I
would be interested to know the reason why you want to do that?

Regards

--
John Doue

When I press the space bar and there are words after it skips to . When i press space bar Microsoft Word Help 0 February 5th 05 02:11 AM
Space between words bess New Users 5 January 28th 05 03:49 PM
Replace Single Space with Double Space John R. Baker New Users 3 December 11th 04 06:15 AM
create a hard space in word to keep two words together in a line cynwalker Microsoft Word Help 2 December 7th 04 11:57 PM
How do I program my word to double space after every period or pu. Tanya Microsoft Word Help 3 December 1st 04 06:23 PM