Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Confused & Frustrated Confused & Frustrated is offline

Default Why is one page number missing in my Word document?

This is page 3 of my document, all other page numbers are present. The
margins are correct and consistent an all pages of my document.
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement

If your document has 4 pages, maybe you have "different first page"
and "different odd & even" turned on, and if you had a 5th page, it
would also not have a number.

Did you use headers & footers?