Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
dcas dcas is offline

Default END-USER LICENSE AGREEMENT

Installed Microsoft Word 2003 SP3 in Windows 7 Ultimate 64.
Every time I run it, it will ask for me to accept the END-USER LICENSE
AGREEMENT.
Every time I click on Accept.

Being retired I did not want to buy the latest as money is in short supply.

Is there any way this problem can be fixed so I can keep this copy of Word?

This is a valid program that I bought and I have entered the proper code
when the program was installed.
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Jay Freedman Jay Freedman is offline

On Wed, 6 Jan 2010 14:13:03 -0800, dcas
wrote:

Installed Microsoft Word 2003 SP3 in Windows 7 Ultimate 64.
Every time I run it, it will ask for me to accept the END-USER LICENSE
AGREEMENT.
Every time I click on Accept.

Being retired I did not want to buy the latest as money is in short supply.

Is there any way this problem can be fixed so I can keep this copy of Word?

This is a valid program that I bought and I have entered the proper code
when the program was installed.

Log on as the administrator of your computer, and accept the EULA. You
can then log off and log back on as your usual user name.

The problem occurs because, in order to record your acceptance of the
terms, Office needs permission to write to a particular place in the
registry to which your non-administrator profile doesn't have access.

--
Regards,
Jay Freedman