mar

Default Stop word from jumping lines when typing document

whether typing a document or an email, Word jumps so the cursor moves above
or below the line where I was typing and continues the document there rather
than in text where it belomg. How do I fix this?

Many thanks,

mar
Daiya Mitchell

If you have a laptop with a trackpad, you are probably accidentally brushing
it. Word does not do this. Check system settings to reduce trackpad
sensitivity.

--
Daiya Mitchell, MVP Mac/Word
Word FAQ: http://www.word.mvps.org/