Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
rutica rutica is offline
Junior Member

Default more than one line in an online form

I am using Word 2003. I created a form that users complete in Word (online form).

All is well until I get to a section where I want 3 blank lines, such as:

Explain:

First I created a table with one column and 3 rows and hide the left and right borders. But let's say users need to enter text that takes 2 lines. When they get to the end of the first line and need to enter more text, they don't end up jumping to the line below. The first sentence ends up floating above the underline.

So it looks like:

Explain:
Blah blah blah blah blah Blah blah blah blah Blah blah blah blah Blah blah blah

blah Blah blah blah blah Blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah bla

Instead of
Explain:
Blah blah blah blah blah Blah blah blah blah Blah blah blah blah Blah blah blah

blah Blah blah blah blah Blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah bla

Is there a way for all the text to have an underline?

Thanks,

Last edited by rutica : August 4th 08 at 10:23 PM

How do you set up an online form? Susan Microsoft Word Help 1 July 4th 06 10:17 PM
Online form question PA New Users 4 December 20th 05 04:22 PM
Why do some things disappear in my online form domi626 Microsoft Word Help 2 October 14th 05 11:09 PM
Problem with "IF" in online form Cave_Canem90 Microsoft Word Help 2 March 6th 05 09:05 PM
Online form - blank lines DPEB Microsoft Word Help 1 December 2nd 04 08:11 PM