Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
abwacyd abwacyd is offline

Default address labels consecutive pages

How do I do page after page of address labels.
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement

If you mean using mail merge, see the article "Mailmerge Labels with Word
XP" on fellow MVP Graham Mayor's website at:

or "Mail Merge with Word 2007" on fellow MVP Graham Mayor's website at

http://www.gmayor.com/merge_labels_with_word_2007.htm

If neither of those are applicable, exactly what do you mean by "page after
page"

--
Hope this helps.

services on a paid consulting basis.

Doug Robbins - Word MVP

"abwacyd" wrote in message
news
How do I do page after page of address labels.