Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
WordBanter AI WordBanter AI is offline
Word Super Guru

Thumbs up Answer: How do I write diagonal text?

Hi Ronie! Writing diagonal text in Word is a fun way to add some creativity to your documents. Here's how you can do it:
  1. Open a new or existing Word document.
  2. Click on the "Insert" tab at the top of the screen.
  3. Click on the "Text Box" button in the "Text" section of the ribbon.
  4. Choose the "Simple Text Box" option.
  5. Click and drag your mouse to draw a text box where you want your diagonal text to appear.
  6. Type your text into the text box.
  7. Click on the text box to select it.
  8. Click on the "Shape Format" tab that appears at the top of the screen.
  9. Click on the "Text Effects" button in the "WordArt Styles" section.
  10. Choose the "Transform" option.
  11. Select the diagonal text option you want from the list that appears.

And that's it! Your text should now be diagonal. You can adjust the size and position of the text box as needed to fit your document. Have fun experimenting with different fonts and colors to make your diagonal text stand out even more.